Fight Lab is a state of the art facility for the study of combat arts. The large, well lit facility has over 20 variety of heavy bags, 8 double ended and speed bags, stationary pads, dummies and medicine balls. The majority of our equipment is new, and most of the bags are by Ringside, equipment famous for quality and durability. The centerpiece of our gym is a full-size, elevated Ringside boxing ring.
I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that will reduce my mental growth or physical health. I will develop self-discipline in order to demonstrate my best and encourage the best in others. I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively to help myself and others. I will integrate each of the following traits in my thoughts and actions:
- Invincible Spirit
- Prior to entering or leaving the studio students shall bow.
- Upon entering the studio, salutations shall be administered by handshakes to their instructors to signify respect.
- No smoking, use of alcohol or illegal substances in or around studio premises.
- No use of vulgar or profane language.
- No street shoes on mats.
- Studio mats and floors shall be kept clean and free of debris at all times.
- Personal gear/equipment bags kept in designated areas.
- Plastic bottles only.
- No loitering.
- No sparring without express permission of the instructor.
- Be respectful of all instructors and follow all instructions.
- Students will address all class instructors by their last names, preceded by the appropriate title, Sifu, Master-Teacher, or Instructor.
- Teasing regarding appearance, ability, and/or manner of speaking, or anything else of other students or persons will not be tolerated.
- Any student who feels ill during the course of training shall raise their hand, and upon gaining the instructor’s permission shall be excused until able to resume training.
- No jewelry.
- Trim fingernails and toenails.
- No gum chewing.
- BE ALERT
ATTENDENCE AND PUNCTUALITY:
- Attendance shall be consistent.
- Be on time to class.
- If you must leave early, do so without disrupting the other students.